Friday, June 22, 2012

Panther

I think my favorite animal is the panther. The word “Panther” refers to different kinds of felines, this depends of the region in the world where we could to be. The panther is in really a black jaguar, leopard or cougar. The term “panther” is used to define a big feline with a mutation in its color.
Among the different kinds of panther, my favorite is the black jaguar. I saw it once on a Mexico zoo, and I really love it. The black jaguar lives in Central America, these are jungle animals. Black jaguars are hunters, and they really are the maximum predator where they are, together with the normal jaguar.
I like panthers or black jaguars because I like the black color and cats or felines. I think what is difficult to have a panther at home, it could hurt me or worst, it could eat me.
A particular characteristic of this animal are their special skins. Even when they are black, they still have spots of different tone to rest of the skin. The panther is a beautiful animal.

3 comments:

  1. I love panthers! are really beautiful and sexys!
    Good choice!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panthers are animals very interesting! I only knew the pink panther! xD
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Amaro, but it´s not skin, it´s fur.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete