Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cuba


I think Cuba is my favorite destination to travel. I traveled there once with my dad and my sister, but it wasn’t a good travel. The ex girlfriend of my dad and her sons joined to us before go, and this situation actually ruined this holidays because she didn’t want to travel to Cuba to really know the country and its people, she only wanted to take picture in the beach. So, I loved to return there, but this time, know the real Cuba not only the touristic places.
On Cuba you can visit historic places from the colony and Revolution time and visit too many museums. You can talk with Cubans, who are famous to their culture and intelligence. The food is delicious: “Ropa Vieja” and the different forms how they cook pork with beans and rice. Mojitos and Daikiris complete the menu, those are my favorite cocktails in all world.  
If I go to Cuba again I love to go with my girlfriend, Amaya. I think what is possible to do it, maybe in a couple of years… working both of us. I hope this will became reality. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Cuba! I like it!
    If I could go, I go too.
    Mojitos! so tasty!

    Good choice!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Amaro. I love Ropa Vieja, too. It´s delicious!

    1 point, as you posted on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete