Friday, July 6, 2012

My blogging experience.

I can say what my blogging experience really help me to improve my English. Write different texts periodically is an advantage in relation to other courses where we only must to listen the teacher. When we write texts, we need to find new words what we don’t know before, find it to say what we want to say; and we must to learn too how to combine these with the grammar rules.
I think what I really write faster now that before, this is a good way to evaluate if blogging was a useful work to improve my English.  It helps me too to advance in thinking the text in English, not only translating from Spanish to this.
Maybe, I can consider like a disadvantage some topics what don’t motivate me too much; but sometimes write about simple things is more important because like this we can learn how to use English in real and daily situations.
In same occasions I actually enjoy did my blog, I can’t say what it was like to go to a party but it was fun. Topics like favorite music show me what same of my classmates have similar taste to me and this really like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment