Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pad Thai

Is difficult to me choose only one favorite dish. I love almost all food, except the sour-sweet dishes.  But, how I must to write about a single dish, I choose Pad Thai.

The Pad Thai is made by a base of rice noodles, chicken, tofu, eggs, coconut milk, chives and other ingredients; mixed with different spices. This dish come from Thailand, is a very typical food in this country and now is also very popular in other places.

I ate Pad Thai by first time at a restaurant called KY. KY is a Thai restaurant where they offer different dishes from this country, they also offer excellent drinks and cocktails.

Now, I eat Pad Thai at a small restaurant in Providencia, here the price are lower but without worse food.

I love Pad Thai because I love all its ingredients and its mixed flavors.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Amaro,

    Thank you for the post,but I cannot grade it because it is past the deadline: Sunday midnight.

    Important: Never say, "Must to" Say: "I must write". Finally,say: "the dish comes from Thailand, it is a typical dish ..."

    See you.

    ReplyDelete