Friday, April 13, 2012

Auto_bio_graphy

Hi everyone! My name is Amaro.

I was born in Santiago, 21 years ago, on May of 1990.
I live in Ñuñoa with my girlfriend Amaya and my sister Jael; both of them psychology student. My dog, Dylan, is the fourth member of our young family. I had live in many houses, 7 different places, but all of them in the same city, Santiago.

I studied only in one single school, Alba, since I was 5 years old to 17 years old. Now I'm in fifth year of Sociology at the University of Chile.

I don't have many hobbies, in general I love to play card, play with my dog and have family dinners with my mom and dad. I also love good beer and barbecues.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Biography, Amaro, thank you.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete